Ultraflow Pipeline bathroom wall systems are produced with quality European components for premium performance and sophisticated finish, whilst offering modular efficiency for large-scale projects.
Designed precisely to the requirements of your project and load tested for absolute confidence, our Pipeline wall systems reduce on-site installation time by up to 25%, reducing fitting costs and time delays vs. on site construction. Ready for connection by a licensed plumber, Ultraflow Pipeline wall systems maintain a premium look, feel and performance for the most modern bathroom designs.
The latching mechanism is the core of the system. It allows the MFV system to be assembled easily, rapidly and without tools. The product is latched in position manually by means of a lever, which blocks the profiles, in a stable and precise manner. This latching mechanism allows an adjustment of over 15 mm to ensure the profiles are perfectly perpendicular. Once blocked, the latching mechanism can still be reused without compromising the mechanical resistance.
The key Ultraflow Pipeline benefits are:
- Rapidity: This product provides significant time saving during installation thanks to the rapid coupling devices.
- Efficiency: Installation work is performed independently by the plumber, from structure installation to wall finishing.
- Cleanliness: Extreme cleanliness on site. No demolition or restoration work required.
- Range: Complete range of accessories to provide maximum customisation.
- Simplicity: Easy to install. No special tools required for installation.
- System Versatility: The MFV system is universal and can be installed on any wall type and with an infinite number of configurations.
- 7 International Patents: For an innovative and advanced system.
- Assistance: Technical support during planning and on site.