Ultraflow’s flawless track record has allowed us to be the pioneer of siphonic drainage systems in our region since 1994. Siphonics is an innovative roof drainage system engineered to combat the limitations of traditional gravity based systems. This system is able to transport large volumes of rain water from the roof at high velocities.
The basic principle of a siphonic drain focuses around eliminating air intrusion within the pipework, allowing for negative pressure to draw the water through horizontal pipework with zero grade. Implementing a siphonic system in a building opens avenues for architectural flexibility and cost savings as a result of smaller pipework and a reduced number of downpipes. With constant innovation, Ultraflow's siphonic drain has been refined over several generations to produce the best performance possible.
- Double intake lip: Double intake lip provides a secondary drainage route if large debris enters gutter and surrounds outlet.
- Air baffle: Anti-vortex fins facilitate siphonic and priming flow and enables higher flow rates. Our UV stabilised polypropylene air baffle prohibits entry of air into the pipe system creating full bore siphonic flow.
- Steel outlet body: Stainless steel outlet body provides excellent corrosion resistance. Other materials are available upon request.
- Installation: Pre-drilled rivet holes allow quick and simple installation in gutters.
- Barrel nut: Stainless steel barrel nut with knurled finish for finger tightening allows for simple installation and easy cleaning.
- Instructions: Simple maintenance instructions included on baffle with website link for additional information.
Compared with conventional systems which pull air into the pipes that diminish their capacity, Ultraflow's siphonic drainage system feature roof outlets that prevent air from entering and forming a vortex, thus ensuring the system works at full capacity.
Utilising the most advanced siphonic technologies, the team at Ultraflow have designed and installed both economic and effective solutions in some of the most challenging and demanding sites in Australia.
Ideal for low-rise, high-rise and large-scale developments, the team at Ultraflow will consult, design, project-manage and install the ideal water management system to meet your needs. With an unparalleled reputation for reliability our zero design failure rate over 22 years is testament to the expertise of our team at overcoming some of the most challenging architectural designs.