Ultraflow Stormwater products provide superior filtration for rainwater harvesting, overcoming typical maintenance issues. They ensure catchment water remains clean and your storage tanks protected from contamination.
Separating dirt, debris, and heavy contaminants, Ultraflow Stormwater filters can seamlessly accompany existing harvesting systems or be integrated with Ultraflow Siphonic drainage system designs for the ultimate rainwater management system.
The rainwater filtration system works by using several key technologies.
- Filter Grill: Water passes over the tilted, triangular shaped grill. This allows for a rapid separation of waste and clean water, ensuring maximum return.
- Fine Filter Bag: Water passes through the filter grill and falls into the rainwater catchment. The optional inclusion of a filter mesh bag can filter particles down to 150 µm.
- Nozzle: Filters can be supplied with special brass cleaning nozzles. This will allow for automated cleaning of the filter grill, increasing the long-term efficiency and reducing maintenance.
- Overflow: The slight drop between supply and discharge allows for easier post filter installation. It also allows for the inclusion of overflow skimming designs, removing the thin layer of contaminants that float on the surface of the water.
- Accessories: There are other attachments that can increase the lifetime efficiency of the rainwater system including rodent valves and floating extraction valves. Each inclusion is designed to maximise the potential
of the rainwater system.
With a range of pre-tank filters and tank filters with skimmers, Ultraflow Stormwater filters are flexible to suit concrete or poly tanks, improving tank life, reducing maintenance and capable of handling high volume harvesting needs.
Ultraflow continuously strives to deliver new developments in the water industry. Through partnering with an experienced European organisation, Ultraflow can provide the latest water filter system innovation in the form of the Trident stormwater range. These Trident rainwater filters offer an unprecedented range of flow rates and can be seamlessly integrated across a variety of applications ranging from smaller residential homes all the way to the largest industrial operations.
Trident filters are a highly efficient dynamic rainwater filter, ensuring that a maximum volume of water passes through the filter and into the tank. The filter acts as the first step in the rainwater treatment process and has the capability to reduce the overall lifetime cost of the entire rainwater harvesting system.